Established safety profile
With over 20 years of clinical experience, Restylane has an established safety profile and reliable results that you can count on.
patients followed in clinical trials
of patients reporting
- Over 40 million treatments with Restylane
- Over 6,700 patients followed in clinical trials
- Over 320 scientific publications and 60 randomized controlled trials
- Low spontaneous reporting of adverse events post-market with 400 reports per 1 million treatments. The most commonly reported reactions included swelling, lumps or bumps, redness and pain/tenderness at the injection site (for more details, ask your healthcare practitioner)
- In clinical studies, the most commonly reported immediate reactions observed in patient diaries were swelling, redness, pain, bruising, tenderness, and itching at the injection site. These have generally been recorded as mild or moderate in severity and resolved spontaneously within a few days or up to two weeks.