Look your best, feel your best
It can be hard accepting that growing older means looking older - and it's a personal choice to take the step to enhance your appearance. More and more people are turning to aesthetic procedures to keep looking their best.
Cosmetic procedures are no longer just surgical. Restoring a younger-looking appearance can include treatments ranging from dermal fillers to other injectable skin rejuvenation treatments.
Healthcare professionals have a variety of tools and techniques to customize treatment to your unique needs.
Aesthetic solutions can help give you the look you want
Some of the most popular aesthetic treatments today include:
Hyaluronic acid dermal fillers
- Reduce lines and wrinkles
- Restore volume and definition to lips and cheeks
- Enhance facial balance and harmony
- Temporarily relax the muscles that cause moderate to severe frown lines and crow’s feet, improving their appearance
Skin rejuvenation treatments
- Small injections of hyaluronic acid that increase skin smoothness, elasticity and appearance on areas of the face and hands
- Remove surface layers of skin tissue to reduce the appearance of acne and other scars, as well as other uses
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy
- Involves injection of the patient's own platelets and fibrin for the cosmetic treatment of wrinkles or scars in the face, hands and neck
- Remove the top layers of skin to smooth the skin and give it a healthier-looking glow
- Treat pigmentation issues and scars
- Ask your healthcare professional about other treatments that can help give you a healthy-looking glow
- "Sands down" the skin to remove the top layer of skin cells and reveal new skin underneath
Gender & cultural differences
Everyone’s skin is different, so there is no one treatment plan. Your needs can vary depending on your gender, ethnicity, skin type and age. For example, men have a very different facial anatomy than women, such as:
- Flatter eyebrows
- Thicker skin
- Flatter, and sometimes higher, forehead
- More masculine contours (e.g., jawline)
A man’s desired look may also be different than a woman’s. During your consultation, your healthcare professional will discuss your unique needs to tailor a treatment plan to you.